These days, keyword-finding tools are found in a dozen. Unfortunately, most of these keyword tools crashed when Google chose to stop providing APIs related to keyword analysis. This evaluation compares the positive and negative aspects of Keyword Researcher, perhaps one of the best and still operational keyword resources.
The software programme Keyword Researcher was created by Clever Gizmos. The terms in Keyword Researcher come from the Google auto-complete database. As a result, it’s a straightforward keyword research tool that, once launched, acts like a person using Google autocomplete, looping through all conceivable queries. Many SEO professionals claim that they can’t live without this fantastic search scraper long-tail keyword tool, which they call Keyword Researcher. The most important goal that this programme aims to achieve is time savings. If you’ve using Google Keyword Planner, you should check out the Keyword Researcher, which does a lot of the research for you.
Keyword Researcher is a simple tool for finding keywords. It imitates a human using Google Autocomplete and types thousands of queries into Google once launched. When a partial phrase is entered, Google attempts to anticipate what the entire phrase will be. This forecast is just saved. And, as it turns out, if you repeat this process for each letter of the alphabet (A-Z), you’ll end up with hundreds of amazing Long Tail keyword phrases.
It automates tasks that were previously done manually, saving you a lot of time. It’s praised for being an all-in-one SEO solution that lets you control both your keywords and your website posts. The software’s capacity to manage tens of thousands of keywords is closely tied to its user-friendliness, as well as help you write SEO-optimized website articles and organise the complete SEO website.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Using Keyword Researcher
Enough with the theory for now. Let’s take a look at how this software actually works. Remember, the goal of this tool is to make the entire SEO process as painless as possible. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at how this system operates.
Step 1:Finding and importing keywords
You can use Keyword Researcher to find the right keywords right immediately. You may also use Google Keyword Planner to import CVS keyword files. To use the software, simply drag and drop your data into the programme, and it will automatically sort all of your keywords.
Step 2: Remove Keywords You Don’t Want
It’s almost guaranteed that some of the keywords you obtain will be incorrect for your project. It will be difficult to manually go through all of the files and delete the ones you don’t want. Instead, you can use this software to “Black List” the keywords. When you’ve banned a keyword, you won’t have to go through the process again.
Step 3: Select the Most Effective Keywords
YNow that you’ve gotten rid of the bad ones, it’s time to find some good ones. What strategy do you use to locate them? Keyword Researcher comes with a number of tools that might help you find keywords. Both the search and functions can be used at the same time. For example, the “logical expressions” tool allows you to utilize more user-friendly language.
Step 4: Organizing Keywords and Articles
Keywords must be organized in the same way that your website and posts must be organized. The only way to accomplish this is to classify them. This programme is invaluable when it comes to organization. You may enroll in classes, drag files in and out, and everything is in order.
Step 5: Implementing the Keywords
You can start working on your papers once you’ve acquired all of the relevant materials. In this case, the tool is handy because it allows you to highlight both the quantity and location of keywords in the content. The software will alert you if the keyword appears in the slug, title, or text.
Step 6: Now you’re ready to go!
You’ve made it this far, congratulations! Your SEO-friendly article has been completed and is ready to be published. The application can be used to build native WordPress XML files. As a result, you’ll be able to upload a huge number of completed papers to the WordPress site as a result
Keyword Researcher Characteristics
This is a list of all the features included in this programme:
- Long tail keywords can be found in a variety of sites, including Google, Amazon, and Youtube. The task is the same regardless of the medium.
- Create material that is optimized for search engines: Use the “make content” option to produce site content and integrate the best keywords.
- Make preparations ahead of time: Create categorization and classifications to help you design your natural resource management plan.
- You can blacklist keywords that you don’t want to use, as previously said. You can unmark the same terms if you change your mind, making them usable again.
- Advanced search options: If you use this software, you will almost certainly end up with hundreds of phrases. As a result, you’ll need a better search tool to save time and effort.
- Make a list of your keywords to help you manage your storage better.
- Import and export: To expedite the process, you can import your Google Keyword Planner and Microsoft Excel files. You can also save your data as CSV, XLS, and XML files.
Keyword Researcher’s Advantages
- It allows you to target long-tail keywords with low competition.
- Using the programme, you will be able to generate unique article ideas.
- Assists you in creating a lengthy keyword list.
- This tool enables you to respond quickly to questions about your product.
- You can assess client interest by asking customers how they feel about a new niche.
- You may also keep track of where keywords appear in each piece to identify which ones you’ve used and which ones you haven’t. This allows you to use all of your target keywords in each of your articles.
- Clever Gizmos’ Keyword Researcher tool integrates with WordPress, allowing you to upload written material to your WordPress blog directly from the app.
A list of thousands of keywords can be turned into an SEO strategy using Keyword Researcher. We created it to make the entire SEO process go easily, from keyword research to content creation and everything in between. We’ve attempted to consider every possibility!
Keyword Researcher is freely available to use. So go ahead and grab the free trial version using the link above!