If you’re looking for a keyword research tool that shows you the most relevant keywords in Google, Yahoo, Bing, and more as you type, then look no further than Keywords Everywhere Tool. This software has been around for a while and it’s easy to use.
You can use it on any computer or device that has internet access. The Keywords Everywhere software works by showing an autofill dropdown with search engine results after you type in any word.
The results are organized by popularity through the use of the Google algorithm which ranks certain words higher than others based on how often they appear in searches around the world.
It then displays these results at the top of your browser window so all you have to do is scroll down through them until one catches your eye!
What is Keywords Everywhere?
Keywords Everywhere is a keyword research tool that shows relevant keywords as you type in a search engine. It’s useful for SEO professionals and webmasters who want to find new keywords and optimize their websites.
When you type in a search engine, Keywords Everywhere will show relevant keywords under the search bar. These are called “related searches” or “suggested searches” because they can help you find new ideas for long-tail keywords (long-term keywords).
For example, if someone types “keyword research tool” into Google, then Keywords Everywhere will display other related searches such as “Google keyword planner free” or “AdWords keyword planner free download” under the search results section.
You can use these suggestions to add more related terms to your list of potential long-tail keyword ideas!
You can also access this tool directly from your browser by installing it as an extension: https://chrome.google/webstore/detail/keywordseverywhere-cli/nmgbkkocigpklmfjmjeohgkndghlcii?hl=en
How to Use Keywords Everywhere Tool?
To use this tool, you’ll need to download it and install it on your computer. Then, when you’re ready to do some keyword research, follow these steps:
- Enter a search term into the box at the top of the screen.
- Click or tap on “Analyze Keyword.” The results will be displayed in an easy-to-read table format below.
- Click or tap on any of the keywords listed in the table (they’ll be highlighted). This will bring you to an overview page for that particular keyword, where you can see more information about it and access other tools related to that term if desired (for example, if I click on “SEO” instead of just typing my own keywords into Google).
Does this Tool Really Work?
The Keywords Everywhere Tool is a very useful tool for keyword research. It can help you find long-tail keywords, short and long-tail keywords, which have high traffic volume and low competition. It is also free to use with no subscription fees!
There are many other tools out there that do similar things but they tend to be expensive or hard to use. If you are looking for an alternative to the Google Keyword Planner this is definitely one I would recommend checking out!
Keywords Everywhere Pros and Cons
- It is a free tool. You can use Keywords Everywhere without having to pay anything, which is great news for people who are on a budget.
- It is easy to use. When you first launch the app, it will ask you if you want to get started with the free version or pay for the premium version (more on this later). After choosing one of those options, all that’s left for you to do is enter your seed keywords and click “Show Keyword Suggestions”.
- It’s an alternative option besides Google’s Keyword Planner tool. If you already have access to Google AdWords or any other paid advertising platform then it may not make sense for you to spend money on another tool that does more or less the same thing as Google Keyword Planner does (i.e., give information about keyword popularity). On the other hand, if aren’t using any paid advertising platform at all then this might be an excellent alternative since it offers almost all of what GKP provides while being completely free!
Final Thoughts on This SEO Keyword Tool
Overall, I think Keywords Everywhere Tool is a great SEO keyword research tool. The dictionary integration makes it easier to gather data and see what the most popular searches are in your industry.
You can easily add additional keywords to your list with this tool, which will help you use more targeted keywords in the content.
I wish there were more options for filtering results by location and language, but overall this is an easy-to-use tool that can help boost search ranking for any business!
SEO keyword tool that shows relevant keywords as you type in a search engine.
Keywords Everywhere is a keyword tool that shows relevant keywords as you type in a search engine. You can use it to find the best keywords for your content, product pages, and web pages.
While Keywords Everywhere is primarily intended for SEO purposes (to help you rank better in search engines), it is also useful for PPC advertising campaigns. Keyword analysis tools can help you understand how much competition there is for each keyword, and whether it’s worth targeting this particular topic with your ads or not.
Keywords Everywhere support over 100 search engines including Google, Bing, YouTube, Amazon, and more. It presents the results from all of these engines simultaneously on one page which makes it faster than using multiple tools separately.
This saves time when researching different types of information at once such as geographical location or language type which would normally require visiting multiple websites individually before getting started with content creation workflows such as writing blog posts or creating landing pages etcetera
Keywords Everywhere is a great tool for expanding your keyword research and helping you find new ideas. Keywords everywhere review It’s easy to use, convenient, and very affordable. The only downside I could find was the lack of advanced features like filtering by country or location.
That being said, some users are still able to get what they need from this tool without having those options available. Overall though? I would recommend Keywords Everywhere to anyone who wants an easy way to find relevant keywords for their website!